Sunday, February 20, 2011

Moovies (recent favorites)

So, I know this is really weird, but I don't have that much to post about so I am going to share some of the recent movies that I've seen.


Secretariat
This is a great movie, that I saw like two days ago. For those of you who haven't seen this it's about the famous race horse Secretariat, who not only won all the Triple Crown races, but set the record for the fastest time in the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes (fist and third races of the Triple Crown.). This movie is based on him as well as his owner Penny Chenrey who breed and raised him. This movie is very fun to watch. The races are amazing
unfortunatly not the original) and the story equally fascinating. I recommend this movie as a fun family film (well younger kids might get bored).



The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Okay this movie is another great movie to add to your collection(when it comes out on DVD of course). It is full of action, thrill, and very fun! It follows the book fairly well. There were a couple twists, but what movie that is based of a book doesn't have one? (I challenge you to name one!) Narnia is literaly brought to life is this fun movie. I pre-warn those who have not yet seen this that there is a scene at the end (the big battle) where they do drag out a battle with a pretty disgusting sea serpent/centipede. Besides that, the violence level is pretty small, excluding a few things that are pretty minor. Overall, I loved this movie. Another great addition and honor to C.S.Lewis and his amazing series!



Tangled
Okay, I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!!! Oh seriously, it was SO EPIC!! (Be forewarned I am known to overuse that word) I saw this with my BFFS in the theater. It was epicly funny, adventurous, cute and just fun to watch. The action was intriguing and thrilling, and the comedy lightened up the movie. There were some songs that were pretty fun. This movie now has first place in my list of favorite Disney Animations. It is in my opinion the best Princess story Disney Remake ever. The characters were so much fun. Mandy Moore (Rapunzel) and Zachary Levi(Flynn) did an amazing job. This movie is all together are very fun movie for the whole family to enjoy. IT's JUST PLAIN EPIC!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment