Thursday, May 13, 2010

Book List

It's time for some more books!

THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY
by
Trenton Lee Stewart

1) The Mysterious Benedict Society
2)The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey
3)The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoners Dilemma

I really love these books. They are fun stories with lots of riddles and logic. It's great for age 9 and up. Even adults enjoy it! My dad read it.



Cheaper by the Dozen
by
Frank B. Gilbreth Jr, and Ernestine Gilbreth Carey

This book if a very entertaining book! I really enjoyed reading this delightful masterpiece. The whole family(any age above 6) can enjoy this humorous book about the Gilbreth family with 12 children! The sequel is Belles on their Toes(by the same authors).

Princess Academy
Book of a Thousand Days
The Goose Girl (Book of Bayern #1)
Enna Burning (Book of Bayern #2)
River Secrets (Book of Bayern #3)
Forest Born (Book of Bayern #4)
Rapunzels Revenge
Calamity Jack (RR sequel)
by
Shannon Hale

I love all these books by Shannon Hale. Shannon Hale creates wonderful stories that are full of mystery, love and romance, and just fun stories and friendships. (BOATD and GG are wonderful retellings of two original brothers Grimm fairy tales) She also has two Adult novels: Austenland & The Actor and the Housewife. IF you haven't read Shannon Hale you must.


I recommend all of these books. They are fun reads that you are sure to enjoy. If you have any good book recommendations, drop a comment on this or any other posts. Thanks and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read the Benedict books, but I've got them on my list. It's good to know you enjoyed them so much. And Shannon Hale is one of my faves! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete