Sunday, January 15, 2012

You Can't Take it With You

So I watched this movie last night with my family at a recommendation from my Economics course. This is a great movie. Definitely worth watching. A Good Old, Charming Classic. Jimmie Stewart and Jean Arthur star as "society-crossed lovers". Jean plays Alice who comes from a quite care-free and eccentric family. When she falls in love with Tony Kirby, son of the high and wealthy Anthony P. Kirby a very well-t0-do banker, his parents disapprove of the match. So she sets out to get their blessing and nothing goes as planned. A brilliant blend of humor, fun and politics. I think that kids 8+ would get the humor mostly, but a very family friendly film. Highly recommended. :D Plus a great message. :D I loved it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment