Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No Hope for Recovery....ever

I absolutly adore this quote. It's so me.

Pinned Image

I read way to much. Sometimes I even let it get in the way of school work. Of course, I'm working on that. Last year I joined a challenge with Goodreads, and set my goal of 100 books that I would finish in 2011. I fell short by 3 books, having read 97 (chapter books over 150 (but usually 200 or more) pages). Mainly due to my increasing crazy schedule around Christmas

This year I joined the challenge again, raising the bar to 125. But I'm also trying to leave my books alone till my school for the day is finished. So what can I say? Books have addled my brain. I just keep reading and reading...

Books are just to great. I've read some amazing ones this year. Some that have told amazingly true stories, books older than my grandparents, books that have made me cry, and just some incredibly well written action-packed rides. I can't wait to see what I'll discover this year.

Join the challenge: www.goodreads.com

Ps. I'm 1 book ahead. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment