Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh the Irony!

Some of you may recall my post entitled "A Comment For Your Thoughts." Sadly it never had the desired results. But that is not the object of this post (to reprimand you for not commenting). Instead I am going to share some irony which is linked to this post.

In the comment for your thoughts post I laid before you some random tidbits of strange things I was thinking of. One of them was: When posting and you drift off, Dots are often used(..........................) though they aren't really necessary. I mean people don't even read them they just skip to the stuff. It's a waste of time.

If you will look at the post below this one: "Help.............Suggestions........HELP!" you will see the great irony. The irony is I say that dots are a waste of time...and yet here I am using them like 6 times in a post.....

WOW. I didn't know I had it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment