Monday, May 23, 2011

GOING PRIVATE!

Hello everyone. I'm going Private. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POST if you would like the link to my blog after I make the transition. You won't be able to view the new posts if you don't. You can also shoot me an email letting me know.

Oh and if you do comment. PLEASE include your email so I can contact you with the link. I will delete the comment so the email is not visable.

Oh and if you were wondering my new blog status is so that only those whose emails I put in may view this blog so if you want to...you have to give me your email.

THANKS,
Hannah

PS.....Now to figure out how to go private... :D

7 comments:

  1. you better invite me- you've got my email!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed in and think I am invited. Thanks Hannah. I love to stay up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah I love the private blogs. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Hannah! your piano recital was awesome.....you are good at piano ;)
    please invite me!
    how many blogs do you have (including your family's)?
    i will reply your letter asap
    @ Utah....i know it's nearly impossible but wish to meet Shannon Hale in person

    ReplyDelete