Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Books

Hi! Sorry, I haven't posted anything lately. I am working on a few posts right now. But anyway, here are some of the books I've recently read(more like a month ago).

Chords of Strength
This was an auto-biography by David Archuleta about his experience through his music career. It was really good. I never knew much about him, except that he was an American Idol star, LDS, and that his music was really good. I thought it was really interesting. His family is really musical. Goes way back in his family. One of his sisters is even named Jazzy. Well, I thought it was really good book.

The Last Hunt...
was the last book in a series I have been reading. It's called 'The Unicorn Chronicles' (by Bruce Coville). It is a good fantasy series. I LOVED the 4th because it was HUGE. 600 + pages!!! Yeah. Only one major point bothered me. I didn't like how....................I can't tell you (such a disappointment, I know).

The Hourglass Door
by Lisa Mangum
This was an okay book. A bit weird. But it was an interesting and creative story. Not much to say here.

The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick
This is a really good series! There are 3 books so far, the 4th comes in February. It's about these girls and their moms who start a book club. And they read a book every school year. I thought it was great. The 3 books are:
1-The Mother Daughter book Club
2-Much Ado About Anne
3-Dear Pen Pal
#4(Pies & Prejudice) is coming in September.
I really have enjoyed it. I think any girls would like it. It's a really fun series.

Chickens in the Headlights
This was a very funny book about a Mormon family w/7 boys. It was written by the second oldest boy, Matthew Buckley. I really enjoyed this book! It was hilarious and entertaining.

Those are some of the books I have enjoyed. I think you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment