Thursday, July 19, 2012

In Which I Am Random....Totally Nothing New

Wordle: randomness

Hi! Today I'm going to five you quite a bit of random. So some of you may have not gotten the memo that...I'm moving.

If you haven't here it is.

I'm MOVING.

Yup.

But totally don't worry! It's okay. I'm only 10 min. away. :D Anyway. My BFF came over to help pack. (YOU ROCK MADELYN!) And I was packing a box full of random things. REALLY RANDOM things. So we made a list...think what you will......

Journals
Make-up
Unabridged edition of Les Mis
Swim Googles
Spa stuff 
Hand mask
Jewelry
Nail Stuff
Sir. Percy Scarfie (This story will come later)
Belt
Lanyard
Dogtag
Floss threader
Hedgehog Beanie Baby
Life Tile: $50,000 "Become President"'
iPod stuff
Notepads
Green Highlighter
YMCA ID
Mirror
Brandon Mull CD
Bag of Pennies
Coupon
Bag
Large Safety Pin
Story Idea Papers
Nasa pics
Dating 101 Pamphlet (group activity ideas)
Poem about a Shower Cap
Flint & Steel
Rating System Code
Mini Hymn Book
Strength of Youth
Facial Wipes
Notebooks
Super-cute Hat
Dance Card
Reading Light

I'm sorry if this post is totally out of the blue. And random. So just...yeah. Anyway, have a great weekend! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment