Thursday, May 24, 2012

I've Got Some News For You!

Welcome All to the CELEBRATION OF CENTURIES. The PARTY OF PARTIES, And so forth.
                                                                                                                         
It is with great honor that I announce that on this, the 24th of March, after 17 months, I, Hannah, NO LONGER, wear BRACES!

 *insert Fireworks and Balloons and Ringing Bells*  


YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! (I give you permission to do a hyperventilating dance with me:   )

You wanna see a picture?
Of Course you do!
(See, I'm reading your mind)

BEFORE THE BRACES



Wait...you want to see the AFTER pictures, without the braces? OOOOH. Well then.....

 
*sigh* Now what's the problem? .....MAJOR HEADSLAP....Sorry! Here are the REAL After Pictures!

  
 CHEESE! Please, those are not forced smiles.
Okay well maybe....EITHER WAY.... 
MY BRACES ARE GONE! 
NADA! 
NO MORE!!!
EXTINCT (well they are somewhere, probably in the trash at the Ortho..but certainly NOT IN MY MOUTH!)
ABOLISHED!
RETIRED!
OUTTA THIS WORLD!
Never to be seen again are they. 

(At this current moment in time Hannah starts to *burst into song)

 "Oh Happy Day With JOYOUS GLEE! They're gone, not here, I'm REALLY FREE!" 
"As it befalls auspiciously, only left a retainer be!" 

(Please note the rhymes.)
Guys, I've found the Gold at the end of the Rainbow. I feel like a RICH MAN-er, woman.
I even brought treats for everyone:

Now that I've freaked you out with my freaking out, just want to wish you a VERY HAPPY,
JOYOUS,
MOMENTOUS,
LOVELY,
BEAUTIFUL,
AWESOME,
FABULOUS DAY!

Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Yay Hannah!!! Isn't it just the greatest feeling ever????!

    ReplyDelete